Last week, I had a friend from high-school get in touch with me about what it’s like to teach in Korea and what she has to do to come here. She makes the fourth person who has asked for info. I have decided to make a “Korea or Bust” series of blog posts. These posts will include basic information, interviews, and a list of essential survival must haves.
- Happy 1 year anniversary in Korea!! #Ididit! 5 years ago
- Korea or Bust Interviews: Heather wp.me/p2iABP-59 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Stuck under an awning because of rain FML!! #ijustwanttogethome 5 years ago
- Just bought train tickets for Busan and Kuoying!! 5 years ago
- Sunshine Award wp.me/p2iABP-4T via @wordpressdotcom #NewPost 5 years ago